Monday, December 8, 2008

Welcome!

I've been thinking about this for a long time and now that I've been let go by a major insurance company I have the time. I have a variety of subjects I'd like to cover including things like our current economy and how we got there, healthcare, schools and home, politics, sports and basically anything and everything that affects the average American Citizen. If this blog accomplishes nothing other than conversation and making people think and hopefully act then I will be completely satisifed. As I look back I'm trying to find the spot in time where my country got away from me. We're hated around the world, and probably with good reason. Not because of you and I but because of politicians and ultra-greedy CEO's. Sounds familiar, doesn't it?
If you're wondering about me, I'm a 50+ year old self-employed white male. I am a software consultant and my wife is a social worker, and we have one 25 year old son who is out on his own and doing rather well actually. I think there are lots of issues that the average person is concerned about and hopefully this forum can initiate something for the greater good!

No comments: